Thank you for supporting our practical needs.
- Donate any type of second hand goods.
- Especially clothing for children and adults, toys, books, furniture and household goods.
- We can collect. WhatsApp us on 071 860 0505 or call us on 011 706 7959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At the moment, we also need:
- Food items such as mielie meal, rice, beans and lentils and soup mix for food parcels for community families.
- Comfortable chairs and couches for our homes.
- Good high spec laptops for staff upgrades – we have a 20 PC learning centre for the children but need to upgrade staff like our social workers. They need good quality lap tops that can manage Microsoft 365 and our cloud-based data management software. If they work more efficiently, they will get to spend more quality time with the children!
- Sets of pots in small, medium and large – can be second hand. We appreciate MASSIVE pots too!
- School shoes – mostly black but some brown for adult shoe size 1 – 8.
- Welcome packs of a clean pair of undies, a toothbrush, toothpaste, bar of soap, facecloth and teddy bear for any new child.
- Toiletry packs for teens – especially with roll on deodorant, face wash, toothpaste, soap and body cream.
- Sports equipment and clothing, especially for soccer, cricket, and netball, and even ballet.
- New undies for boys, girls and teens or a gift voucher for an older girl to buy her own bra – understanding sizes and being given a choice to wear what is comfortable.
Contact us at on WhatsApp 071 860 0505 or email email@example.com to arrange your collection.
Please call us if you need help or have a question.
Bryanston 011 706 7959
Benoni 011 421 4222
You can also drop off donations at any of our three sites on the contact page https://kidshaven.co.za/contact-us/
More ways to support Kids Haven
Your once-off donations goes towards quality care for children.
You can get involved by volunteering, donating money or second hand goods.
If you think your company could help make a difference please contact us.